京东于 2004 年正式涉足电商领域。2016 年，京东集团市场交易额达到 9392 亿元*。京东是中国收入规模最大的互联网企业。2017 年 7 月，京东再次入榜《财富》全球 500 强， 位列第 261 位，成为排名最高的中国互联网企业，在全球仅次于亚马逊和 Alphabet，位列 互联网企业第三。2014 年 5 月，京东集团在美国纳斯达克证券交易所正式挂牌上市，是中国第一个成功赴美上市的大型综合型电商平台。2015 年 7 月，京东凭借高成长性入选纳斯 达克 100 指数和纳斯达克 100 平均加权指数。
通过集团统一 6 个月的轮岗后，可自由选择定岗回当地京东合资企业，负责技术研发、业 务拓展、物流新时时彩、产品运营等相关工作。
2018年3 月 31 日
JD.com is now hiring an “N” Management Trainee (NMT)
“N” Management Trainee (NMT) Program
A few years ago, JD began developing a globalization strategy and announced its ambition to expand to overseas markets. Today, JD has not only developed a robust cross-border e-commerce business, connecting international suppliers with over 266 million Chinese consumers, but the company has also started to expand its physical presence abroad. With joint ventures in both Indonesia and Thailand, JD continues to extend its reach throughout Southeast Asia.
To accelerate this effort, JD is seeking enthusiastic and ambitious “N” Management Trainees (NMTs) to join the company on this exciting journey. “N” at JD represents “new opportunities” and “new possibilities”. This unique talent development program will provide an opportunity for graduates with outstanding leadership skills to kick off their careers at one of the world’s fastest growing companies.
When you join JD as an NMT, you will:
- Participate in an orientation and rotation program at JD’s Beijing headquarters for six months
- Gain new skills and receive on-the-job training in a range of fields
- Receive frequent coaching and mentoring from senior managers
- Gain a full picture of our core business and culture
- Get on a fast track to develop a successful career in e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree or above (Majors in International Trade, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Computer Science preferred), willing to work in Southeast Asia.
- Under 25 years old, new graduates with less than one-year of working experience
- Proficiency in both English , Chinese ,fluent in at least one of Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian or Vietnamese language.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills, ability to manage multiple projects, strong team player, Outstanding academic record (GPA of 3.0 or above)
How to apply (between December 22, 2017 – March 31, 2018) Please send your CV in both Chinese & English to
Email Subject Format: [NMT]Name-School
CV screening — first round interviews（April,2018） — online assessment(April,2018) —
Final round interviews (May,2018) Program start date: July, 2018
If you want to know more information about our programs, please contact us via