About ICBC International
Established in Hong Kong, ICBC International delivers the full spectrum of investment banking services between Greater China and the world.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of the largest financial group in the world, we are, since 2008, the strategic investment banking platform of ICBC.
Our market-driven, rapid growth is built on absolute integrity, a vast source of highly valuable assets and the empowerment of individual talents with innovative solutions.
At ICBC International we believe that our cross-cultural leadership is the key to our long-term success. In the diversified and complex banking industry, we value pro-active teamwork, openness to new ideas and encourage autonomous decision-making to explore growth opportunities in our clients’ behalf.
By leveraging ICBC’s strengths, expertise, extensive global client base with the support of leading fintech developments, ICBC International is committed to sustainable global growth, built on a corporate culture, that is uniquely our own.
1. Manage the end-to-end recruitment process and employee life cycle;
2. Formulate sourcing strategies, search for talents through data mining, market mapping, etc. to build candidate pipelines;
3. Partnering with hiring managers in the screening and interviewing of candidates, including coordination & scheduling of interviews as required;
4. Manage HR-related queries and requests from business;
5. Build and maintain strong relationships with recruitment agencies and candidates;
6. Create an external brand with the aligned talent pools;
7. Provide industry and markets updates related to Talent Acquisition;
8. Other ad hoc assignments as required.
1. Bachelor or above degree holder;
2. Around 5 years' in-house or agency recruitment experience. Previous recruitment experience within an Investment Bank is highly advantageous;
3. Clear understanding of investment banking and relevant product suite;
4. Able to handle multiple projects and manage front-office business;
5. Attentive to details; able to work under pressure and tight schedules;
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
+86 (10) 6833 9966 ext:
+86 (10) 6836 4005